I have posted quite a bit in these last few weeks on the Same God debate prompted by the Wheaton Controversy; i.e. the idea that Christians and Muslims worship the same God (which I have maintained and argued in bloggy form that they do not). I thought I would make an index of all of those posts for easy access. It will start from my recent post on the subject and descend successively from there.
- Katherine Sonderegger Illustrating Bruce McCormack’s Orthodoxy Principle for Muslim and Christian Worship of the Same God
- Responding Further to Bruce McCormack’s Same-God Article and the Wheaton Controversy
- Bruce McCormack on the Wheaton Controversy and the Same God Debate
- Miroslav Volf’s 10 Theses on Islam and Some Response
- Christians and Jews Worship Yahweh; Muslims Worship Allah.
- Barthians and Torranceans Cannot Believe that Muslims and Christians Worship the Same God: More Response to Miroslav Volf
- A Response to Miroslav Volf and Larycia Hawkins: Do Christians and Muslims Worship the Same God?
- A Christian Reading of the Holy Qur’an and the Sin of Shirk
There you go; some are better than others.