Robert Allen Grow
- Systematic Theology, Historical Theology, Church History, Biblical Studies, Christology, Doctrine of God (Trinity).
- Continuing Education (online), Princeton Theological Seminary, New Jersey, 2014.
- MA, Multnomah Biblical Seminary, Portland, OR, 2003.
Major: New Testament Studies & Historical Theology
Graduated Magna Cum Laud
- BA, Multnomah Bible College, Portland, OR, 2001.
Major: Biblical Studies & Theology: Concentration in New Testament Greek.
- Undergraduate study, Calvary Chapel Bible College, Twin Peaks and Murrieta, CA, 1996-1997.
- Undergraduate study, Southwestern College (Arizona Christian), Phoenix, AZ, Fall, 1992.
- Teaching Fellow for “Historical Theology, Christian Ethics, & Biblical Theology” (Dr. Ronald N. Frost), Multnomah Biblical Seminary, Fall 2004.
- Teaching Fellow for “Biblical Theology & Introduction to Philosophy” (Dr. Ray Lubeck), Multnomah Bible College, Fall 2004.
- Teaching Fellow for “Systematic Theology” (Professor Michael Gurney), Multnomah Bible College, Fall 2004.
- Teaching Fellow for “Historical Theology, Christian Ethics, & Biblical Theology” (Dr. Ronald N. Frost), Multnomah Biblical Seminary, 2002-2003.
- Adjunct Faculty for “Bible Study Methods” (proctored by Dr. Ray Lubeck), Multnomah Bible College, Spring 2002.
- Discipleship Ministry, Discipling new and young Christians in the areas of: Essentials of Christianity, Biblical studies, Theology, and Apologetics, Portland, OR, 2006-present.
- Muslim Evangelistic Ministry, Served as Assistant Instructor for ‘Muslim Workshop’ at Multnomah University, duties involved: Presentations in workshop, organization and logistics for visits to local mosque, facilitator of dialogue between Christian and Muslim proponents, and evangelism directed to Muslim people. Multnomah University, Portland, OR, 1999-2001.
- Urban Bible Club for Kids, Served as associate of ministry, duties involved: Evangelistic presentations for elementary age kids, leading musical worship, and general supervision for elementary age kids. Under the aegis of Multnomah University, Portland, OR, 1999.
- Evangelistic Ministry, Engaged college age people with the Gospel message in coffee house settings. Under the aegis of Multnomah University, Portland, OR, 1998-1999.
- Youth Ministry, Served as associate youth leader, duties involved: Bible teaching to junior high age students, strategizing for principles in communicating with youth, helped to organize and implement social events and games for the ‘youth’. Evangelical Free Church of Cypress, Cypress, CA, 1995-1997.
- First Prize, Lonnie-Friesen Bible Knowledge Scholarship, Multnomah University, 2000.
- Third Prize, Lonnie-Friesen Bible Knowledge Scholarship, Multnomah University, 1999.
- Fourth Prize, Lonnie-Friesen Bible Knowledge Scholarship, Multnomah University, 1998.
- Evangelical Calvinism: Dogmatics&Devotion, Vol. 2. Eds. Myk Habets and Bobby Grow. Foreword by Oliver Crisp. Eugene, OR: Pickwick Publications, forthcoming (Spring, 2017).
- Evangelical Calvinism: Essays Resourcing the Continuing Reformation of the Church, Vol. 1. Eds. Myk Habets and Bobby Grow. Foreword by Alasdair Heron. Eugene, OR.: Pickwick Publications, 2012.
- Robert Allen Grow, Christ Crucified The Wisdom and Power of God: An Exegetical Analysis of I Corinthians 1:17-25, Multnomah Biblical Seminary, Portland, OR May, 2003.
Membership in Learned Societies
- Thomas F. Torrance Theological Fellowship, 2009-present.
- Proficient in academic reading of Koine Greek & Biblical Hebrew.