Responses to K.J. Vanhoozer in regard to his critique of evangelical Calvinism, which he makes in a chapter length way in an edited book he contributed to. As you read these posts you’ll see the bibliographic information. I plan on giving more response down the line, which is why I have created this specific page. I have great respect for Kevin Vanhoozer, but I respectfully disagree with his disagreement of evangelical Calvinism—which if you think about that, that would probably make some sense 🙂 .
From most recent to the oldest in descending order:
- Personal Faith and Union with Christ Theology in Evangelical Calvinism: In Response to Kevin Vanhoozer
- Another Response to Kevin Vanhoozer: Reformed Theology, the Genus — Evangelical Calvinism and Classical Calvinism, the Species
- In Response to Kevin J. Vanhoozer’s Critique of evangelical Calvinism: No We Don’t Hold to Ontological Union Alone
- Responding Further to Kevin J. Vanhoozer’s Critique that Evangelical Calvinism Fails: With Appeal to Karl Barth as an Accessory to Thomas Torrance
- The Evangelical Calvinist’s Preliminary Response to Kevin Vanhoozer’s Critique of Evangelical Calvinism